Saturday 22 December 2012

The Hunted (Orion the Hunter Part Two)


Just putting the finishing touches to The Hunted before its release next week.

I find writing a serialized novel very challenging.  As I write, I get new ideas that usually mean I need to go back and amend something in an earlier chapter or to insert something.  This isn't possible with a serialized novel.  The earlier chapters have been published so cannot be changed.  

I am relishing the challenge though!  Thanks to everyone who has bought Part 1 and for rating is so highly.  I hope you like Part 2 as much - or even better.  

Please feel free to connect with me on my Facebook page, on twitter or on Goodreads.  My Amazon author page is taking forever to build but should be up and running by the time Part Two is released.

Merry Christmas to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment