Wednesday 26 December 2012

Out Now - The Hunted (Orion the Hunter Part Two)

hope everyone had a very enjoyable Christmas.  Thank you to anyone who has read and thought so highly of The Hunter, part one of the Orion the Hunter serialized novel.  I am humbled by the comments and reviews that I've read.  Thanks for taking the time to get in contact or post a review - it does mean such a lot to me.  

I have just released part two on Amazon Kindle.  Following on from part one, The Hunter, things come to a head when Issy and Lucas give in to their desires for one wild night. But what will the consequences be? Issy learns a secret from Lucas' past and surprises them both by wanting to explore a new direction. The band find themselves with an unexpected temporary agent.   

I am currently around a third done with part three.  There are too many books on my 'to be read' list ... such a distraction from my writing!!  Must concentrate ... must write ... must get part three ready for publication in January!!  

Please feel free to leave comments or drop by my Facebook page or look me up on twitter.  I also have an author page on Amazon and on Goodreads.  

The Hunted, Orion the Hunter Part Two  on Amazon Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment